- REST APIs
- TDD with Mocha, Jasmine, and Karma
- Written & Verbal communication
- Project Management
TeachersAid | Fullstack Developer
Neighborly App, Fullstack Developer
Working on the CarCode project
- Developed a Reporting Dashboard for a Law Firm that integrated with a database for a legacy system. Prior to the dashboard reporting was exported from a terminal-based application to a csv which was then imported into Excel. Not only did this improve productivity but recuperate thousands of dollars by providing visibility for uncollected invoices. Tech Used: AWS, SQL Server, C# ASP.NET MVC5, jQuery, Infragistics.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.
- Managed team of three consisting of an Oracle DBA, a Senior Programmer Analyst, and an HRIS report developer. Implemented Agile development and Kanban workflow. Assigned tasks, lead requirement review meetings, and ensured team member’s understanding of requirements and proposed designs. Tech Used: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with Bitbucket and Pipelines which reduced bugs in production. Tech Used: Bitbucket, Pipelines
- Worked closely with Business Owners throughout the development life-cycle ensuring designs met customer requirements
- In an extremely short time-frame, converted HR data from Ceridian to UltiPro writing various ETL scripts which saved over $80k in Data Conversion Fees. Tech Used: SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services
- Developed an MVP for digitizing scanned hand-printed timesheets and stored them in a database for processing. This also integrated with the existing payroll system This would reduce manual data-entry for 8,000 daily sign-in shee
- Developed an Auditing Matrix that centralized data from external systems including Taleo, UltiPro, UDES, Oracle OBIEE, Oracle Financials and Valiant Vision which would pass through an auditing process to ensure data integrity via cross-validated. Tech Used: SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Data Quality Services, Oracle Rg11, C#, Python.
Riotap Health Informatics, LLC.
- Designed and developed an MVP for HEDIS Measures & Medicare STAR rating reporting application which integrated with an existing eHealth Electronic Managed Care system. Tech used: SQL Server, Mongo, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js
- Wrote End-User documentation for an existing eHealth system which was previously undocumented. This resulted in an increase of customer satisfaction. Tech Used: Confluence.
Mahfouz Michael MD, Inc.
- Developed a Call Center Application that replaced a collection of excel spreadsheets and improved productivity by 50% and prevented data loss by centralizing the logs in a database. Tech used: PHP, Laravel and jQuery
- Developed Middleware applications that exchanged data between Medinformatix and a desktop application developed in-house. This synchronized records between the primary EMR system and an appointment application which helped the Medical Assistants conduct paperless bookings. Tech used: C#. WinForms, SQL Server 2005.
- Wrote database ETL scripts to migrate data from Medinformatix to Sage Intergy which helped save over $10k in Data Conversion Fees.
- Created and deployed mobile-first applications while learning new languages and frameworks by collaborating several hours every day with senior web developers.
Elm/Elixir CoursePragmatic Studio
- Learned to use Elixir and its high-level transformations, immutable data, structs, recursion, enum, comprehensions, using phenoix, using ExUnit for unit testing,